Thursday, July 16, 2009

More Christmas Cards!


whoohooo! I am excited to do more christmas cards! Although these aren't getting me ahead at all, as they are for a benefit for a gentleman down the road who has cancer. I will be making more as it will be a set of 10 when I am finished. But thought I would show you the first three. This gorgeous little image is from-yes-Squigglefly!! I love it-simple to color-yet makes a really nice card! To see more of the wonderful new images for Summer, Halloween, Fall, and Christmas-go here! Don't forget if you purchase animal images in July-SF is donating 50% to the ASPCA!! What an easy way to help out!

5 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning hunny, wow you've been so busy since my last visit with so many lovely cards. Well done you on making a start on your christmas cards, they are all fabulous. Hope you are okay and have something nice planned for the weekend, big hugs Linda x

Holly Young said...

Rhonda, how sweet of you to help out the benefit! These cards are really cute. The layout and the papers are really nice, and the green you used to color the ribbon matches the green on the card perfectly!

Sara said...

WOW, I love these, and how nice of you!

Anonymous said...

OOOOH!!! I love these awesome candy canes!! I was thinking that I might need them...you've convinced me!! TEE!!

Unknown said...

OMGOODNESS THESE ARE GOOD! It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!!!!