Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My first Christmas card for the season!!




Hello! Wow-I really have started my christmas cards!! Thanks to Holly and Nessy for the inspiration to do so!!
This adorable new Squigglefly image is called "Christmas Delivery" and is available here. They have started a new program where you spend $15. in their digi store and then you get to pick a free image-you can even pick a set!!! What a great deal!!! I can't beleive how many wonderful new images they have recently put up! Christmas, Summer, Halloween, etc... something for everyone! Hurry- go check it out for yourself!

7 comments:

Renee said...

Rhonda!!!Wow your already working on christmas cards!! This one is adorable, you did a great job!! Just wanted to stop in and say hello, I am not on the computer most of the summer for we are at the campground and we try not to access to much technology during our time there. So a quick hello to you and chat with you more this fall. How was the open house?? Hugs Renee

Unknown said...

Fab Card Rhonda, love it, so colourful, I would love this image for my Grandson's Xmas card, must go over and check it out. Hugs Avril xx

Kit said...

cute card

Holly Young said...

Love your coloring on this Rhonda, and the little touches of glitter are the perfect touch!

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Isn't this just sweet!! I love this image and I'm so glad you're using it here!! Love the coloring and your fun touches of glitter!! :)

Sara said...

This is so darling. I love that image. Oh, just wanted to let you know that I rec'd your pkg. and thanks so much. Can't wait to use them!

nessy said...

wow ~what a wonderful xmas card ~cannot believe it is your first!!
love this image ~ is that you on xmas eve????
hope you and your family are ok ~sorry not been around for a while!
vanessa xx