Thursday, May 7, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge card


Hi Everyone! Dont forget to enter my challenge-you can see post here.

I have another card this week using this time two images from squigglefly! I love being able to make my images bigger or smaller to fit my needs! Truly one of the best reasons to go digital!!!


This card I have made using again-COSMO CRICKET papers from the Jacks world series, and SU papers as well. I chalked the table and cut out around my image. The large image I used is called "little librarian" and is here . The smaller image is called "back to school" and is found here. I cut the scallop out with my SU punch and inked the edges.

This card I am entering into the Digital Tuesday challenge #5 "thank a teacher" and can be found here !! Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

nessy said...

sure any teacher would love receiving this lovely card ~love it!!
vanessa xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a fabulous image and your card is wonderful Rhonda, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Holly Young said...

Rhonda, I think this is just adorable. I love this image anyway, but I love how you've used it! That chalkboard background is beyond perfect, and I like how you wrote on the books!

Stef H said...

No more pencils, no more books.... remember that?

Absolutely adorable!

Hugs,

Anjou Krelovich said...

Great card and adorable image! Wonderful job!

Lora said...

What a great image. Your card is fab.
Thanks for joining us this week at the DTC.
Lora

Amy Johnson said...

What a lovely card! I just adore that image! So cute! Thanks so much for playing DTC!

Paula said...

This is adorable...love this card...great job! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Emma said...

Aw the image just makes me laugh...she is so cute.
Emma x

Emma said...

Sorry forgot to say earlier...thank you for joining us at DTC and good luck.
Emma x

Anonymous said...

Really fabby creation!! Love the fun image just perfect for the teach!!