Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY & cards


Hi you all! I am hoping each and every one of you who are mothers-the VERY BEST MOTHERS DAY!!! We are going to a buffet brunch with my MOMMY & my brother and his little guy TY. Then after that we will go to my hubby's MOMs house about an hour away in the other direction!

I made two cards both quite the same-but of course my coloring doesnt match up-close enough though -don't ya think? I used this awesome FREE digital image from SQUIGGLEFLY!! Like it? Go ahead and go here to get it-it is FREE!!! I have colored with my copics and used SU designer paper called Bella Rose and used my SU scallop punch! Thanks for looking! Have a happy day everyone!

4 comments:

Stef H said...

I think your coloring matches perfectly! It's beautiful. Have a fabulous day.

Hugs,

Emma said...

These are beautiful...gorgeous colours.
Emma x

Debby said...

Very pretty. I'm sure both Mom's adored them.

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love hummingbirds!! These are just gorgeous!! :)