Thursday, May 28, 2009

squigglefly-ICE CREAM!!!


WOW two posts in one day-yipee! Well, this card I actually made for a contest we have coming up at Squiggelfly-but then I broke down and showed it-so I have asked that it be removed-so I hope it is ok that I show it here now....I have used this adorable image today-it is called ice cream, and it is kind of the time of year everyone seems to enjoy stopping and getting an ice cream cone! You can check out all the wonderful squigglefly images here . I have made my flower with my bigshot which you can find it and the diecuts in my upper right hand corner by clicking on the stampin up book. Let me know if you need anything as I do sell SU!! The papers I have used are from SU and  Nanas Nursery by DCWV. She was colored with copics, and the sentiment was done on my computer. Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

TEE!! This is so sweet!! just adore your image and coloring!! :)

Sara said...

OMG! This is so so cute, my fave color combo, and the image is adorable. I'm very excited about working with you on the DT

Jodi said...

Very cute!! I love how you embellished your card and the layout. =)
Hugs
Jodi =)

Anita said...

Cute card! I love this image.

Cindy Haffner said...

So so darling.

Stef H said...

This is adorable. Hubby & I have and ice cream cone just about every evening after dinner. Yummo!

Hugs,

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Rhonda, how are you doing hunny? I hope you are not working too hard. I have to say this card is soooooo adorable, loving the image you've used and the fabulous papers and detail. You are such a clever girl!! hope you have a good day, hugs Linda x

Holly Young said...

Adorable card you've made here Rhonda. The colors you've chosen are perfect and that big ol' flower is a great eye catcher!

Debby said...

You're funny. You just couldn't hold on a bit longer. I love this. So cute.