Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Make sure to enter my challenge-and I made another card too!!!










Mini candy up for winning--dont forget to enter my challenge here !!




Told you I'd be back to day-I couldn't wait to print this image out!!! So,-here is another card for today-I LOVE this new image from squigglefly-it is todays "One a day in May"--did you get in on that deal? Well, no worries if you didn't -you can still purchase these images individually! This one is called "Sharing Lunch"!! (click on it to go get it!!)



I have colored with my copics-and used my flock for the first time-almost ruined it a couple of times-but kept trying to get that flock just so! I have used papers from COSMO CRICKET-they are a wonderful company!! These ones are from the Crafting Kit-Jacks world! Inside the card I have used a journaling card out of the same package, and I have also used the corresponding Jacks World ribbon to bring it all together! A few flowers and a couple dots of stickles and walaaaa-it is finished! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Holly Young said...

Wow Rhonda, you're fast! This is just precious. Love the little touch of flocking, and that big flower! You know another fun thing to do with your flocking is to make fuzzy brads!

nessy said...

oh rhonda this is so cute ~love the image ~great wording ~just perfect
vanessa xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Rhonda, this is such a fabulous card hunny. I love the image and the added detail. I hope you are not working too hard my friend, will try and email again this week, you have a good evening, hugs Linda x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So cute Rhonda and love the image, I had my first play with flock yesterday, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card!! Just love your fun image!! :)

Debby said...

Cute cute cute Rhonda. You never let me down :-)

And the paper. I don't sell it. I get it from papertemptress.com

I'm one of many designers for her. She is having a great sale right now.

Joey said...

Hi oh this image is just so cute, loving the sweet colours. Joey.xxx

Jaspere said...

This is so cute. Love that image too.