Thursday, May 21, 2009

Little Ballerina




This cute little ballerina is from the squigglelfy collection-isn't she gorgeous!!!! I just love how she looks like she has been twirling and her dress is swinging around her! I have used my computer for a sentiment. SU punches have been used to build up the sentiment and I have used an embellishment from a pak that I threw away the name for!!! Some SU, Basic grey and unknown papers have been used.
Dont forget that squigglefly blog (found here) has a weekly challenge now, and if you enter-you qualify for  my challenge, (you can find it here)-there is blog candy to be won!!! Make sure to check out the squigglefly blog, as we have many new talented DT members and their links are on the blog!!!!

7 comments:

Anita said...

Cute card!

Stef H said...

Very, very nice!

Hugs,

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW and more WOW!! This is so elegant and very stunning Rhonda!! Gorgeous details here!! TFS this today!! ;)

Holly Young said...

Rhonda, this has alwasy been a really sweet image to me and you've done a magnificent job showcasing it. I love your coloring, the way you did the sentiment, and you found the perfect embellishment! I am just now finishing up the card I made for your challenge, so look for me to upload it soon!

nessy said...

wow what an adorable card ~just love that image and those ballet shoes are perfect!
hope you are enjoying your weekend
vanessa xx

freida said...

OH RHONDA! THIS IS GORGEOUS! What an AWESOME job you did! I love all the detail...especially those yummy papers!

Hugs~

Heather "Hev" said...

Stunning job Rhonda :)