Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wanna win some High Hopes stamps?

I only need to get about 190 more hits to get to my firt 10,000. (and dont forget to enter that blog candy while your here! You can find details here!)
So, here is the deal-I have a few extra High Hopes stamps-Thank You HIGH HOPES!!!!!
This company is really an awesome company and one I will definatley do  business with again and again!!!! They have some super cute stamps-you really should check them out here
 Did you see my card that I made with the cute little dragon and birdie? You can see it here -it is called "Lennys love me nots". You can win this stamp-and  also the one called baby dragon!  If you go to their site-then go to themes and plug in animals-baby dragon is on pg 40 and Lennys love me nots is on page 41.
So what do you have to do to win? 
Simple-follow me and tell about this blog candy on your blog-and of course leave a comment! That is it!!! Thanks for stopping by! 
Random Generator will pick a winner sometime on Sunday -in honor of my daughter Chelsie's graduation-so hurry!

11 comments:

Holly Young said...

who wouldn't want to win some cute High Hopes stamps?! Good luck on your hits Rhonda.

DillyDilly said...

Hope you get to the 10,000 soon - Well done

Anonymous said...

WOW!! How generous Rhonda!! I already follow you my dear!! And I hope you reach way beyond your goal!! :) I will post this in my sidebar for you!! THANK YOU!!

Stef H said...

I do not own ANY High Hopes stamps and boy would that be fun! I already follow you (you lucky girl - LOL) and I'll be bragging on my blog!

Hugs,

Lilacanglia said...

Hi,
Have enjoyed looking thru your blog,
became a follower,
and also put a link on my blog for you,
Hugs
Angie

Unknown said...

I follow you of course!!! I would love to win this!

Jenny said...

Rhonda,
I'm sure you will hit 10,000 before you know it!! I added a post to my blog and have been a follower!
Jenny

Debby said...

Well sure. I'd like some. Why not?! :-)

Hope you had a terrific Friday!

Linda said...

Hi, I just got my first two High Hopes stamps. I have the two cards on my blog. They are so much fun and the owner, is so nice.
Your cards are great Rhonda and I am looking forward to seeing more not that I am a follower. Congratulations to you daughter!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Just did the challenge...I will link it on the other post for you! :)

Katie L Oakley said...

Ohh how generous of you Rhonda! :) Goodluck everyone xx