Wednesday, May 20, 2009

high hopes card!!


Yeah! I am so excited----my high hopes stamps came the other day-and wow are they cute!!! I have done this little guy in blue-I believe he is called "Lenny's love me nots". He is totally adorable, don't ya think? The sentiment is also from high hopes. I have colored in with copics and used a flower and button from Sassy Sense. The papers I used are from Debbie mum -noahs ark/ and also confetti by my minds eye/ and of course the cardstock is from SU! The ric rac is part of the my minds eye -confetti collection as well. Thanks for looking and don't forget to enter my challenge for a chance at the blog candy-found here!!

4 comments:

Renee said...

Rhonda, cute cute card, Love the image!! Yep really excited about graduation, ashleys last day is tomorrow too and two weeks til open house, I will have to post pics of her card box I made. I can also email the punches used if you want, i will be posting tons more so keep looking. hugs Renee

Anonymous said...

Oh Rhonda!! This is just precious!! i love your coloring!! TFS! :)....yeah for new stamps!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Rhonda, such a cute image and beautifully coloured. Hugs Nikki x

Cazzy said...

I do love the dragon cards you make Rhonda.

Cazzy x