Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Mothers day card-made with 3 images!


Good morning everybody!

I am really excited about my card today! This is definately a huge plus to working with digital images! I have used three of the squigglefly images today! It works because you can resize them according to your needs. I have used: Joys of Motherhood-butterfly cluster-and mailbox bird!

I colored all images with my copics and then cut each out. I used my stamping up diecut - top note-and chalked a road and grass and sky. The sentiment is from SU as well, and is from the All Holidays set. How easy! I was worried that maybe it looked too busy-but I think it is ok-what do you think?
CHALLENGE TIME-want to win some CANDY???
Ya know I had so much fun with this one that I want to throw a challenge out!
HERE IS THE CHALLENGE: Make a card with at least two squigglefly images-post a comment on this post with a link to your awesome creation-and your name will go in a drawing! What will the chosen person win? They will win a SU mini set-it can be found on page 208 of the catalog found on my sidebar and is called : MINI NOTE KIT-NOTE OF THANKS - it comes with TWO STAMPS (1 double sided stamp)-4 whisper white mini gift notes and envelopes, and a chocolate chip classic stampin spot!
SO COME ON GUYS-GET CREATING!!! And send me a link by Sunday-May 17th!! I will close this challenge by 3:00 and choose a winner soon after!
OH-AND I WILL BE BACK SHORTLY WITH A CARD MADE WITH TODAYS NEW SQUIGGLEFLY IMAGE-OH MY IS IT EVER CUTE!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That is so awesome!!! What a beautiful card and LOVE the scene!!! Fabulous work girl!!

Debby said...

This is genius! Nice job!

Debby said...

Hey! Congrats on the Squigglefly Senior Design team position! Well deserved my frind.

Holly Young said...

Rhonda, I just love this card. The whole little scene you created here is so sweet. It's fun coming up with combinations of images isn't it? And being able to re-size makes it so easy! You rocked this card girl!

Holly Young said...

Okay I Took your challenge! My card is here

Greg B said...

That card is so cool, The way you have done that card is brilliant!!

Thank you
Greg B
Incy Wincy Designs-----

Charity Online Craft Store

LaVerne said...

Ok. I only used two images, but it was fun. I am going to work on others, though, as time goes on. I don't have a blog so hope this link works
http://tinyurl.com/pfbjn3

Debby said...

Took me forever but here is my challenge card. http://debbysstuff.blogspot.com/2009/05/rhondas-squigglefly-challenge.html

Anita said...

I just got mine done in time.
http://cardsandcoffee.blogspot.com/2009/05/5-squigglefly-images.html