Thursday, May 28, 2009

IWD2-Incy Wincy challenge


Hi -well, I never did get the time to enter challenge #1 that Incy Wincy put out-but here is my take on #2. You can check it out for yourself here . The challenge this week was GIFT/PRESENT and I hope mine qualifies -as it is a gift bag...
I have used the adorable image I purchased from Incy Wincy and funds go to their charity-Incy Wincy.
 The image is by Inger and she has drawn an exclusive set of 7 just for Incy Wincy!!! Hats off to INGER, as she is very talented-and what a super way to help out Incy Wincy-you can check her blog out here. Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is so adorable Rhonda!! Just love your sweet project!! ;)

Stef H said...

Now this is wonderful. I love the shape, the colors and that image is terrific! Great job!

Hugs,

Heather "Hev" said...

Hi Rhonda :)

This is perfect :)Love what you have done here :)

Thank you for joining in the challenge over at Incy Wincy Challenges - challenge 2

Holly Young said...

Rhonda, how sweet is this? I love the ribbon handles, and that is such a cute image. Great coloring!

Debby said...

Aw!!!! Aw!!!! Wow. This is too durned cute!