Monday, May 18, 2009

SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE #2 AND BLOG CANDY!!!







Hi everyone!






Well, It is that time already! Time for Squigglelfly's #2 challenge-and it is my week to figure out what the challenge will be! Make sure to check out all the DT awesome cards ! You can check them out here! This is what I have came up with: I am giving out a recipe challenge.


Recipe:
1. (At least) One Squigglefly image
2. Two desinger papers
3. Three embellishments-(buttons, brads, flowers, jewels) may be any combination
4. One letter of the alphabet-your choice-may be hand drawn or chipboard/rub-on
Here is the card I made for this challenge-have fun playing along!


I am getting kind of close to having 10,000. visits-I need about 700 more!! So, here is what I am going to do: Combine the above challenge and my blog candy!!

I hope you will all join in!

Remember- if you don't have a squigglefly image you can use the free one they offer on their site-or of course you can purchase your favorite and try them out-here.





Leave a link here to your challenge card to qualify for the candy-and when I get to 10,000-I will be picking a winner through radom generator.



Here is what you can win:


On board SO TWEET chipboard set from SU;- 1 sheet of Lace cardstock-by KI memories (boquet cosmo);Daily Dose-metal signs;-Little labels by Karen Foster Designs;2 sets of petal pebbles by petals and possibilities;-1 sheet-Suzy Zoo stickers;-1 pkg. metallic frame labels by Martha Steward and 1 flower sticker-not sure of maker but think it is Penny black sticker;-6 sheets of Noahs ark papers by Debbie Mum and 6 corinating pieces of chipboard; a few Vellum sheets and some Wedding stickers. Also not shown : I will be adding in some images for you to color as well: -and also your choice of 2 SQUIGGLEFLY images will be sent to you (paid for by me!)--And I ma;y add more items as we go, so Good luck!!!



Oh, and I almost forgot to add in that this challenge could also qualify for the cute thursday challenge found here.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a very sweet card Rhonda!! I love that poor bear!! :) What a great challenge and I hope that you get the hits that you need hun!!

Holly Young said...

Love this cute card Rhonda, but I wanna know what the inside says! I'm going to try so hard to meet your challenge as soon as I have access to my stamping desk!

Renee said...

Hey Rhonda!!! How ya been? Still busy, but wanted to stop in and say hello. Blessings. Renee

Crystal said...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/squiggleflydigiimages/photos/recent/1734469492/view

Here's my challenge card....

Very excited to be on such a fun team!!!

Debby said...

Rhonda this is a great card!

nessy said...

such a sweet card rhonda ~just love that little bear~ so cute
vanessa xx

Holly Young said...

I finally found time to do your challenge Rhonda! The hardest part for me was using a letter! But I like the letter part a lot now that it's done. Anyway, here is my card

freida said...

This is ADORABLE! I'm with Holly...what does the inside say???

I'm so sorry to just now be entering your challenge, but for some reason I had the hair-brain idea it was just for the DT! So I rushed to get this one finished...sorry for the glare and the angle I had to use to get the photo. The Diamond Glaze wouldn't cooperate! Here's the link:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/squiggleflydigiimages/photos/recent/988371127/view

Hugs~

Unknown said...

Heres my challenge card, its a link to my blog. Love the card, great candy, raven

http://ravenwitchcraft.blogspot.com/

beekay_07 said...

Hey!!! I have made a card for your challenge. :) You can see it at http://beekay2007.blogspot.com/

Christy Dillman said...

Fabulous challenge, glad to be part of team. Here is my card!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Rhonda!
Your card is just too cute!
I'm so excited to be part of the SF DT and working with you!
I entered my first SF challenge with this:
... Joyful Stamper: Nap TimeThanks for offering such yummy candy!
Blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I made a card for your challenge and I will also link it on the challenge blog...which I didn't know you had until further investigation of Squiggle Fly!! :) Thanks for the chance Rhonda!

Here is my digi card!