Monday, May 11, 2009

Squigglefly challenge #1


Hi everyone! Squigglefly is now doing a challenge every Monday, over on their blog found here- this is the first week! We are welcoming everyone to join in! Just add your link to the comment section! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! This week is a sketch by the awesome KIM-check out her blog here-thanks KIM! Next week it is my turn, and I have came up with a recipe challenge, so make sure to come back next Monday too!

Well, here is my card for this weeks challenge-I love this new image-it is called "Floating among the flowers" and it can be found here

Thanks for looking!
Well, I am sorry I have tried to make this post for tomorrow morning-but for some reason it isn't working-so you get to see it early! Hope you had a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

9 comments:

Renee said...

Happy mothers day!! I hope you had a wonderful day. I am kinda sad to have it end, love being spoiled :D Also love your card as always. Still busy with graduation prep, sending out invites and open house info this week. Have a great week. Hugs Renee

Anita said...

Beautiful card!

Emma said...

Gorgeous...love the colours and pretty image.
Emma x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Happy mothers day to you hunny. I hope you have a fabulous day and some time to craft. This card is so lovely loving the image. I managed to make just one card at the weekend, hope i get chance to craft sometime today! have a good day hunny, big hugs Linda x

Debby said...

This is great! I love what you did with the butterflies.

Stef H said...

This is just beautiful! Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day.

Hugs,

Anonymous said...

So very sweet!! Lovely layout and design!! Hope your weekend was a lovely one friend!!

Kim said...

Love this card Rhonda! That image is so pretty!!! Time to shop....again! LOL!

Holly Young said...

I played! here is my card