Monday, May 25, 2009

Squigglefly challenge #3


Hi everyone ! A happy Memorial day to you all!!!
Here is my card for the SF Challenge #3 set by KIM !
You can join us here for this challenge-but let me know if our new Mr. Linky won't work for you! I was having trouble with it-but maybe it is just me?
Here was the challenge:  it is a color challenge: to make a card using chocolate chip, pretty in pink, and bordering blue. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to scroll down to enter my blog candy-only around 450 more hits before I give it away to someone who has entered my challenge!

9 comments:

Heather Huggins said...

Totally adorable!! Looking forward to all the fun we are going to have on the Squigglefly DT!!

Holly Young said...

Rhonda, this is so darling! I love your coloring; absolutely perfection! Your flower is really an eyestunner of an embellishment! I saw your link on mr. linky and mine is below yours on the last challenge and will soon be below you on the new challenge too!

Stef H said...

WOW RHonda! She's adorable and I just love that flower! Super, super card.

Hugs,

Anita said...

Cute card!

Kim said...

wonderful card..........love the large flower!

nessy said...

oh so cute ~adorable image and wow that flower , so scrummy!!
hugs, vanessa xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Rhonda, love the cute image and the beautiful flower. Hugs Nikki x

Debby said...

Great card Rhonda! That color combo is fun to work with.

Jaspere said...

OMG is this cute. I have that image too but haven't used it yet.