Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wanna see Emily's b-day party invites?













Ok-well, these took MUCH longer than I thought they would! By the time I got done coloring the first one-I knew it was gonna take awhile! (A long while!) And to think they will most likely get thrown right away, without a second glance.....O'well! I am happy with them, so I guess that is all that really matters! Joey-you can see her blog here-was SUPER SWEET and inked these gorgeous little cowgirls up for me! Thanks again Joey!




Anyways, I used some SU and some Basic Grey papers, used my SU punches, and colored with my copics! The sentiment on the outside came in the sweet pea set from Pink Cat studio.




The sentiment on the inside is from SU-hugs and wishes. The little boot is from the Tac set-sassy girl. Hope you like them!











****Added on to say****** A HUGE THANK YOU also goes out to Vanessa (found here)as I now have been able to add two more-which was perfect cuz Em is inviting two little boys to her party too-so I made these ones just a little more boyish-Thanks Vanessa!!! here is a pic of them as well.

9 comments:

Anita said...

Cute invites!

Crystal said...

Way cool....you are a very brave soul to color them all. I have thought about this as I'm going to have to make some soon for my daughter's 10th b'day. But I think I will color 1 and scan and print the rest...(image only, which ever image I choose, undecided) Very cute!!!!

Stef H said...

Well worth your time. These are fantastic!

Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Oh how precious!! I adore the image and the fun coloring!! No wonder you run out of time hun!! Busy!!

Holly Young said...

These are adorable Rhonda. I'm sure they didn't get tossed! If the kid tossed 'em I'm sure the mom pulled them out!

Renee said...

Awww these turned out super cute!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh they are fabulous, so much hard work gone into creating them Rhonda, Emily will be so proud to give these to her friends, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Emma said...

Fantastic invite...adorable image.
Emma x

Debby said...

Very very cute and very ambitious of you too ;-)