Friday, May 15, 2009

Emily is a guest designer for the Crafty Monkey kid challenge blog this week!!



Today is Emily's birthday-she is 6 and she got to be guest dt for Crafty Monkey this week!!Emily made her card for Crafty Monkeys challenge for the new week-it is "one for the boys".


The stamp she used is one from SU "Hit the road" set. She has used a cute little frog stick- on to go with it. You can go here to check out all the other cards as well!! Thank You Crafty Monkey!!



I also made this new squigglefly card with a newer image, which you can find here. Sorry my carmel copic is running out of ink-and it is kind of streaky! Thanks for looking!


10 comments:

Anita said...

Emily, Congrats! Cute card!
Rhonda, your card is so beautiful!

Linda said...

I like both cards. Congratulations Emily, you did a great job. Rhonda I am getting the daily images and I didn't try this one because I couldn't think how to color the cat. Your coloring looks great even running out of ink. I just got copic markers and am in love with them.

Jaspere said...

Way to go Emily. Your card is very cute. Well done.

Stef H said...

Happy Birthday Emily and great card too!

Can't tell that your copic is running out of ink. The card is fabulous!

Hugs,

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Happy Birthday Emily. Your card is fabulous and I love the cute froggie. Hope you have a fun day! Love your card too Rhonda and such a cute character. Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

nessy said...

well two talented girls!!
sorry i missed your birthday emily ~hope you had a great day (will get organised next year!!)
hope you are having a wonderful weekend
vanessa xx

Zoe said...

Hello Emily, I hope you had a great birthday on friday. I love the cute froggie on your card. Thank you for being a great guest designer.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Anonymous said...

AWWW!! These are so sweet!! YEAH for Emily!! :) so creative!!

beekay_07 said...

Like mother like daughter!!! How adorable! In no time, she's going to be just as good as you mama!!! <3

Diane said...

How cute Emily!!! You did a great job! Rhonda, your card is cute, too, I have yet to try a digital image, all mine were lost in my comp. crash...gee I have to get over that and quit babbling about it...LOL!